IonCleanse® Foot Bath

How It Works

The IonCleanse® ​process ionizes the water as H2) is split into OH and H ions. These ions attract and neutralize oppositely charged toxins. After a session the user feels calm, relaxed, and focused. There are no harmful side-effects, and the process is painless, non-invasive, and completely safe.

Toxins Removed*
  • Mercury
  • Cadmium
  • Aluminum
  • Lead
*Referring to heavy metals. Other harmful toxins are also removed.

What Is It?

The IonCleanse® by AMD helps the body relax and gently detox in a way it has never been able to before, even if normal pathways of elimination are compromised. Detoxification and relaxation with the IonCleanse® by AMD is a perfect option to remove toxins, support your immune system and improve your overall health. The IonCleanse® can be incorporated into any health plan. 

  • 34% Reduction in Glyphosate
  • 46% Reduction in Aluminum
  • 24% Reduction in Cadmium

What does the Water Color Mean?

The water color change is a fascinating process. It is estimated that about 70% of what you see in the tun comes from the user. The other 30% - the color change that will occur with or without feet - is most likely neutralized material from the water source or plate residue.
While people can and do detox through their feet, the main detox benefit happens after the cleanse through your body's normal detox pathways.
ion-cleanse

Testimonials

Emily L.
Customer

I have had amazing results using Tracy's Ion Cleanse machine. I was struggling with detoxing from a number of issues including mold and Tracy's treatments made a big difference. I really feel a big down shift in inflammation the day after a treatment. Thank you, Tracy, for bringing this amazing technology to our town!

Sanako
Customer

Very friendly, professional, and quiet service. I loved my session and will be going back for more. Thank you Tracy!